Washington, D.C., October 3, 2017 – The conference program at CCA’s 2017 Annual Convention will feature industry thought leaders who will explore the latest business strategies, policy initiatives, and technology innovations in the mobile ecosystem. CCA will be celebrating its 25th anniversary during the 2017 Annual Convention, October 25-27, at the Fort Worth Convention Center.
“CCA’s conference program is designed to provide attendees with access to leading tech innovators and policy makers who will share insights and best practices around policies, business challenges and opportunities in the mobile carrier ecosystem,” said Steven K. Berry, president and CEO, CCA. “We are delighted to present an educational forum for mobile carriers to exchange ideas and proven strategies and for service providers and vendors to present solutions and share their expertise.”
The conference program will feature speakers representing the carrier, technology and regulatory sectors, discussing the future of the network, and the new services that carriers continue to rollout to their subscribers. Sessions will provide real-world insight into topics such as: IoT; 5G; voice over Wi-Fi and LTE; customer retention; mobile marketing; and policy priorities like infrastructure and access to spectrum. Sessions scheduled for Thursday, October 26 include:
- The Crystal Ball: Big Issues Now and Beyond: A Five-Year Outlook – will explore impact of LTE on business, services, devices, and customer experience.
- Millennial Mashup – will provide a foundation of the millennial market and opportunity to ask questions to learn what they want from carriers.
- Leveraging Your LTE Network for a 5G Migration – will look at how to access the components of your network and address core, backhaul and access network to help carriers meet business demands.
- Life in the Fast Lane: Riding the Spectrum Low- Mid- and High-way – will discuss innovative ways to meet consumers’ increasing demands for data and mobile services, and an overview of the Administration’s work to inspire next-generation advancements.
- Your Hidden Gold Mine: How to Benefit from Using Customer and Network Data – will examine how to utilize your existing data sources to drive business transformation and reduce churn, improve the customer experience, and enhance life cycle management.
- Creating the Omni-Channel Experience – will focus on creating a seamless customer experience and discuss tactics which allow customers to decide when, where and how they want to shop and interact with a brand.
- Complementing your Network with Unlicensed Spectrum – panelists will address the user experience, look at efficient utilization and explore meeting the data demands of today and future use.
- Power of the Purse: Leveraging USF and Tax Reform to Expand and Update Broadband Networks – the panel will address how the FCC and Congress will boost infrastructure funding and streamlining, and what should be at the top of competitive carriers’ wish lists.
- Evolving Your Business Products to Support IoT – will focus on how to create a multi-faceted IoT strategy that opens new revenue opportunities for you and your customers.
- Leveraging Local Advantage – panelists will share best practices to forge beneficial local partnerships with non-profits, maximize ROI on community involvement, establish trade agreements with marquee organizations, and secure compelling endorsements.
- Managing Demand on the Network & Data Consumption – will address strategies, solutions and alternatives to densification or investing in additional spectrum.
CCA is the nation’s leading association for competitive wireless providers and stakeholders across the United States. The licensed service area of CCA’s nearly 100 carrier members covers 95 percent of the nation. Visit http://www.ccamobile.org/
CCA on Twitter: @CCAMobile #CCA2017